
Hosted by Chris
I have to apologize in advance for some of these. Because my camera was packed up for our trip, I had to use my point and shoot for the first few pictures. The point of this is to take a picture everyday, right, just not a frameworthy picture.
Day 166, June 25
The kids and I drove 5 1/2 hours to get to the Air Force Base we were flying out of. We got there around 9 pm, and walked into this hotel room. This was just the living room; there were two bedrooms, a huge kitchen and dining room and a washer and dryer. The Air Force knows how to do temporary housing.
Day 167, June 26
We were stuck in Charleston for about 4 hours, but those 4 hours were aproximately from 9 pm to 1 am in our bodies. My kids were shot, and this was the only place they had to sleep.
Day 168, June 27
Annie was patiently waiting for her grandma to come and pick us up at Hill AFB.
Day 169, June 28
My mom's flower garden. One of the highlights of my summer back home.
We spent the evening at Sharon and Chris' house. Cooper tried repeatedly to shoot this water gun, and finally decided on shooting it from the ground. However, he didn't think it through very well... he ended up shooting himself in the face over and over again.
Day 171, June 30
Our trip to the zoo. We found a giant fan with a water hose attached to it, and Matt took the brunt of it. I think he enjoyed it.
Day 172, July 1







5 comments:
I love the kids asleep on the bench....and the flower shot. WOW!
Here is an even sadder part.... There was one 3 blocks from me in SLC, there is one here, and yet, I still have never been to Jimmy Johns.
Hey I have a shot of Cooper that looks eerily similar to yours. Were we at the same place?
Pam, I'm glad you made it home! It was fun to read about your adventure and see the inside of that huge plane!
Now you made me want some Jimmy John's.
Great shots - I saw Chris' of Cooper and great to see how the two of you took shots of the same thing.
Post a Comment