Thursday, July 8, 2010

Project 365, Week 27 and PSF

365
Hosted by Chris
PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Serious Krystyn


Day 173, July 2
Anyone up for a game of Dora Dominoes?


Day 174, July 3

This is the day we celebrate the 4th of July in Utah, whenever the actual 4th falls on a Sunday. The fireworks were a blast, and all of my kids were in awe, like they had never seen fireworks before.

It made me smile.


Day 175, July 4

One of the most exciting things we pick from the garden: peas.
No, we're not boring people. We just really likie to pick the peas and eat them immediately.
My kids all ate so many that they were sick to their stomachs.
Now thats summer.


Day 176, July 5

Baby Jordan.
I got to do a mini-shoot with her today, and loved every minute of it. I love baby smells (I mean the good kind, not the ones that come from the diaper).
There's more pictures if you scroll down.


Day 177, July 6

Oh, how I love thee.
Let me count the ways...


Day 178, July 7

It's a birdfeeder.
I swear.


Day 179, July 8

I took the kids for their hang-on-the-wall photos today.
It was hot, and they were tired.
Annie's relaxing moment actually turned into a cute picture.

4 comments:

Cecily R said...

I'm with you guys on the peas. I'd MUCH rather eat a bag of those than a bag of chips.

LOVE the picture of Annie. She just warms me.

Tera said...

I love fresh peas in the summer! That picture makes me a little homesick.

What photo software are you using to do your black and whites with a splash of color? Just curious.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

The fireworks shots are amazing. One day, I will attempt them!

We do princess dominoes here:)

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Beautiful photos! Your daughter's relaxing one is darling. the baby is too cute. Fresh peas brings back memories of my grandparents' garden.