Thursday, October 8, 2009

At least I Tried....


I attempted to take some pictures of the kids a few weeks ago while I was in Utah.
The result wasn't fabulous.....

And there are more of Annie because she actually tried to smile.... you know, like a real smile!








Ok, well.... so this one isn't a real smile.  But it was my favorite of the day.

4 comments:

Mandie said...

That dress Annie is wearing is so darn cute! Where did you get it?

Carolyn Hanson said...

Love the last pic-that is hilarious!

Cecily R said...

HOLY CRAP that last picture made me snort! She just warms me to my toes and looks just like YOU!

As for your pictures, I think they all turned out fantastic! I've been doing kid portraits for people for the last little while and my own kids are among the hardest for me to get good shots of. I think it's because I have ZERO authority with them...sigh.

Marly said...

I think you need to frame that last one for the wall :)
I love the pictures and your youngest has gotten so big!