This was my favorite shot from the zoo this weekend.
Love in the sweetest form.
Yes, Bloggerville.... I am still here. It's been a long, rough summer, and I have been going through some very major personal issues and as a result, my blog has suffered. We have done many fun and exciting things this summer, all worth blogging about, and yes... I will eventually catch up. For now, you get this set of mother and baby giraffe. I rpomise to be better at blogging very soon!


4 comments:
So cute! Is that at our zoo? I need to go. They also have 3 new baby tigers that I just have to go see.
Great shot! Send it over to me and I'll enter it in the fair for you next year!
And blog more, for crying out loud!
Glad you're back. I've missed out on a lot of my family...just in time for my family to join me. ;) Amazing picture Pam. Well done.
Great shot. Hope you're doing okay. Let me know if there's anything I can do. You're in my prayers.
Post a Comment