Friday, July 17, 2009

The Team Is Created

We now officially have a team for the Relay. We have lovingly called ourselves The Limping Gazelles. This was Pete's idea, and my friends thought it was great, so there ya go.
If you would like to donate or join the team go to this page. Each person has a personal goal of raising $100, but it is not required. I invite anyone to come relay with us. If you are a cancer survivor and would just like to do the survivor walk and not the relay, please do. There is no charge for that, and there is an option for it when you sign up. I am excited for this, and can't wait to see all who are coming. The official time will be from August 14 at 6 p.m. to August 15 at 7 a.m.

3 comments:

The Barton Family said...

Pam, I hope you remember me! We went to HS together, I found your blog linked on the reunion blog and decided to peek and see what you were doing. You have such beatiful kids!! I was glad to see you doing well. Take care!
Alisha Nelson Barton
Feel free to peek on us!

The Barton Family said...

By the way- I was laughing at the pics of your house and your posts on moving- my husband is a air force civilian and we are headed to Yakota Japan in August. They come and pack our stuff tomomrrow!! You gave me a good idea what we are in for. You guys have fun in GErmany- it is beautiful there- you will LOVE it!!

Larissa said...

Hi Pam,
I just put this reply to your comment on my blog, but I never know if I should comment on my blog, or yours, or what! (:
Pam,
I do know! She reminds me of Noah sometimes, and yet I think he was an even better climber than she is - she hasn't gotten out of her crib (yet)! Does Noah still like to climb?