Saturday, September 20, 2008

A New Zoo?

Well, it looked like a new zoo. We decided to take a trip to the Hogle Zoo this week to see all the new areas that have recently been built. We were there last August, but there have been so many new changes since then! Noah's request was to see the elephants, Annie's was to see the giraffes, and Cooper didn't care either way. The kids had a lot of fun.


Funny story: While I was there, I ran into the Relief Society President from our new ward in Clarksville. She and her husband moved to Utah about two weeks after we moved to Tennessee. I was suprised we even recognized each other. Of all the people to run into, how wierd.


All the kids taking a rest.
Not sure about this face.
Annie and her snakes. She loves them.
Cooper was fascinated by this water...
...and by this fake cat.
The End.

5 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

Pam-I was just at the Hogle zoo on thursday (the 18th!) How random! Cute kids, of course!

E-ca said...

How cute! I love taking kids to the zoo. It is so fun to see how excited they get. I'm glad you guys had fun! I can't believe Annie likes snakes so much...crazy! :)

Unknown said...

Noooooo! Your kids look older already! Cooper is like the child who changes completely every few months. How can this be? Very cute at every stage, of course :)

(Oh, and yes, I've been looking into places to teach and have my resumer ready! Here we go...)

Unknown said...

oops. Resume.

Mindy said...

I REALLY like how you finish with "The End." Just made me laugh.