I can't believe he is almost a year old! Where has the time gone?
Cooper is so happy, and smiley; in fact, he has developed a cheesy smile, almost like he is showing off his little teeth. He has three teeth now, eats everything and all the time, and is so funny! He still isn't crawling, but I think he will be soon. He likes to stand up and be a part of whatever is going on. His new favorite toy is "Katie Dog" named that because my friend Katie gave it to Noah when he ws about this age. Cooper discovered it and has not let it out of his sight since.
He also still loves his Abby blanket, and it also goes everywhere with us. He knows how to clap and play peek-a-boo, and he mimics the sounds we make as a game. He is still tiny, wearing lots of 6 month clothes, but he is so cute!
I love this boy! Happy eleven months, Peanut!


5 comments:
What an angel! You know we love Cooper, and all your kids, like they were our own. Wanna trade for a while? ;)
That's the smiliest kid I've ever seen (I actually didn't think that "smiliest" was a word -- but I wasn't corrected). And he knows that uncles are COOL!
By the way, could you pass on the word to your mom that I got the thank you card?
Tell her I said thanks, as well.
Yeah, that last comment was supposed to be from me...
Holy crap, we have a third!?!?
Oh, mini coop! You are precious!
Post a Comment