So, for those of you that are music lovers, Pete has discovered a new website for you. It is pandora.com, and it's pretty sweet. You type in a band name, or a singer, and it plays a few songs from that band, and then it plays songs that are similar from other artists. It's like the radio without comercials, and you can tell the website if you like the band or not. That way if you don't, it won't play that music anymore. So everyone check it out!
2 comments:
I've played with that site before but I forgot to bookmark it so I could never find it again. Yay Pete!
I have been using this site for years! There is a cool feature that will scan your e-mail account for any matching addresses and allow you to see what others are playing. It's sort of a neat feature.
Post a Comment