Sunday, July 7, 2013

Bear Lake

We got to spend a few days at Bear Lake, a place I haven't visited since I was 15.  Mom and dad rented a condo at the same resort we used to stay at when I was a kid.  
This is the living room (and Ryan's room).

This is the room the kids and I slept in.  Underneath the bottom bunk was a pull-out bed.  There was also a queen sized bed and we had our own bathroom.

Mom and dad's room.

The kitchen.

After we checked in, we walked to the beach.  It was late in the day, so we just played in the water without getting our suits on.


The next morning, the kids ate breakfast outside.  The weather was perfect!

And off to the beach we went! 









Later that evening, I walked past the beach and snapped a few pictures.


These were the last pictures I took.  That night, I woke up very ill.  Like, puking... and more.  I spent the next day curled up in a ball while the kids tried to entertain themselves.  The following day we took them to the pool before we headed home.  But I never pulled the camera back out.  It was still a fun trip, even if it ended crappy.

1 comment:

Tera said...

Beautiful pictures! The beach looks amazing. I especially love the B&W tree photo. Very cool. I'm so sorry you got sick. What a bummer!