Day 71, March 11
For some reason Noah couldn't figure out why his shirt wouldn't come off...
Day 72, March 12
I ordered a new jacket about two weeks ago and it finally came. I live in this thing now.
Day 73, March 13
Cooper insisted that I come and see his bowl of cereal, because it made the number 3.
Day 74, March 14
It was late.
Pete's cap was on the table.
There ya go.
Day 75, March 15
"Green" smoothie.
Ingredients for this one: spinach, blueberries, strawberries, banana and yogurt.
Day 76, March 16
Pete got on the trampoline today with the neighborhood kids and totally wore them out. I picked this picture because of Annie's flying ninja move.
Day 77, March 17
We had a big St. Patrick's Day event at the gym today, which included a fun run around the track for the kids. Noah thought this was the best way to warm up, and Cooper attempted to join in.







No comments:
Post a Comment