Saturday, October 1, 2011

School Days Are Here Again


All three of the kids are back in school again.  They all started on different days this year, so they each a got a "special day."
Noah started 3rd grade on August 29 and was totally excited about it.  He is in the same class as two of our neighbors, and that always makes it more fun.
This was my favorite picture of the day.  Check out Annie in the window.... creepy.

And without a creepy window watcher.  He is getting so big.

Some of the bus stop gang.



On September 1, Cooper started his second year of German Kindergarden.  He loves it.  He has lots of friends, both American and German, and his German is developing so quickly.  At the moment, he is going through the separation phase, and gets very upset when I leave him, but it only lasts about 30 seconds or so.  As a result, he is now learning how a behavior chart works.

I have no idea what this is about.

And on September 6, Annie started her first day of Kindergarden.  She was beyond excited to go to school with all the big kids. The original plan that day was to take her to school, but as she saw everyone leaving for the bus stop, she decided to ride the bus.

Aw, they are so cute.  I love these three.



She still had this smile when she got off the bus at the end of the day, which I think was a good sign.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love these little guys!!

Angela said...

I watched my big brother leave for school...and I LOVE that photo!

(Swingin' by your neck o' the woods after seeing a link to you on MMB)