Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pete's Homecoming


So, let's play catch-up...
I didn't tell the kids that Pete was coming home.  They knew he would be home some time during the week, because we had made a countdown calendar.  Honestly, I didn't know he was coming home this day either, until about 48 hours before.  
My friend Tera picked Annie and Cooper up from school, and then Pete and I showed up at her house.  The kids were totally shocked.  I knew Annie would have a perma-grin, and she didn't let me down.







 Then we went to the bus stop to pick Noah up, and although I didn't see his face while on the bus, those who did said that his smile went from ear to ear.



It's been so great having him home, and I swear I will keep updating the blog.

4 comments:

Carolyn Hanson said...

Priceless pics, Pam! Glad you're all together again.

Shalet said...

great pics. So Glad he's home with all of you!

Jessica said...

I'm tearing up Pam, this is a priceless post. Way to catch the moments of joy on each of their faces. Including Petes. I'm sure it is so great to have your family back together. You are one amazing woman!!

Mindy said...

Way to make me cry! I'm so happy for you guys.