
Hosted by Cecily and Lolli
Day 314, November 12
Ok, I was reaaaally searching for something to take a picture of today.
I settled on this knob, on the drawer of a cabinet that I was told was from Belgium.
I don't know if I really believe it, but I'd like to think it's true.
Day 315, November 13
I took some family photos today.
These two are of no relation at all.
Unless you count being 'connected at the hip' as related.
Yep, they're Best Friends.
Day 316, November 14
I took some more family photos today.
Actually, I took photos of two brothers AND a single little girl... but not together.
This is Jayce, the youngest of the brothers.
Don't let this angel face deceive you. He has wild running through his veins.
Day 317, November 15
I haven't bought coke in almost seven months.....
This can only mean one thing....
PETE IS ON HIS WAY HOME!!!!
Day 318, November 16
I donated blood today. They almost wouldn't let me because I was borderline anemic (which I always am, they just pointed it out this time). I don't mind being bruised in the arm for a few days, and the huge needle doesn't bother me.
But the stupid little prick on my finger didn't stop bleeding for hours. At one point, while at the grocery store, I had to grab a box of Hello Kitty band-aids, open it up and stick one on my finger.
I promise I bought the box of band-aids.
Day 319, November 17
We went to a birthday party tonight for a friend at school. There were about 20 kids, and
a WHOLE LOTTA chaos. But they had a great time.
Day 320, November 18
This is what happens when you put a plastic bowl on a hot burner.
Take note.







3 comments:
Your fingernails look great! Have you gotten a manicure recently?
I love the coke because of what it represents. I'm so excited for you!
Good job keeping up on the blog. I love seeing what your family is up to. Also, wonderful job on your photography recently. You are really good, and seem to have a lot of business. Take care!
Good job keeping up on the blog. I love seeing what your family is up to. Also, wonderful job on your photography recently. You are really good, and seem to have a lot of business. Take care!
Post a Comment