Thursday, January 24, 2008

M&M's for Breakfast

Yesterday morning, while Annie and Cooper were still sleeping, I decided it would be a good time to take a shower. I gave Noah some hot chocolate and turned on some cartoons, and proceeded with my shower. When I got out, I could tell that Annie was awake, however I wasn't worried about her. If I can't get to Annie the minute she wakes up, Noah takes it upon himself to entertain her. So I got dressed and went into Annie's room to get her, and I realized she was eating something. I asked her what it was, and she responded, "tandy!" (candy). When I asked her where she got candy, she responded, "wowah tandy!" (Noah candy). So I came into the living room to find Noah on top of a chair, stealing peanut M&M's from a decorative glass candle jar I had. They really were for decoration! I asked Noah what he was doing, to which he responded, "I am getting Annie candy from these little candy jars!" So, lesson learned: don't use candy for a decoration when you have a child who can reach any heights, and likes to share.

1 comment:

Cecily R said...

Noah can come to my house and feed me breakfast! I love peanut m&m's!!

What a good big brother he is!!!